Billing & Collections
Claim submission and timely follow-up with third-party payers require educated staff and well defined processes supported by automation. Strivant Health focuses on consistent processes and constant communication with client staff to ensure the highest levels of reimbursement.
- Claim Submission: Technology-enabled processes and educated staff ensure that all claims are submitted and confirmed by payers within 24 hours.
- 3rd Party Follow-up: Utilizing analytics and automation, Strivant Health monitors the payment cycles of individual payers to ensure follow-up is timely and appropriate. When a claim is not paid within an expected timeframe by a payer, the account is queued for immediate follow-up by Strivant Health associates.
- Denials Management: Over turning existing denials is important, but identifying the root cause of the denials is critical. In order to improve the revenue cycle processes and avoid future denials, Strivant Health utilizes analytics to identify root cause issues and notifies the clinical staff immediately.
- Cash Posting: Automated and manual cash posting processes apply cash, adjustments and denial reason codes to open accounts receivable.
- Patient Collections: Strivant Health provides inbound and outbound call center processes focused on patient satisfaction. Patients are responsible for an increasing amount of reimbursement requiring automation such as electronic statements, online payment portals and automated messaging capabilities.