Coding and Education
Clinical documentation and coded records are not only critical to capturing reimbursement, but also for measuring quality. Strivant Health can support the entirety of the process for professional and institutional claims.
- Charge Entry: Automated processes for capturing and entering charge information for clinical encounters.
- Professional Coding: Review clinical documentation to support a fully coded record including quality assurance processes for clinical based encounters utilizing certified professional coders.
- Institutional Coding: Obtain clinical documentation for inpatient care settings, abstract documentation and code institutional encounters. Strivant Health provides certified professional coders with experience in all settings of care.
- Coding Education: Strivant Health provides on site and remote coding education for providers, clinicians and clinical support staff to improve the coding process.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI): Clinical documentation is critical to support the coded record. Strivant Health can audit, assess and educate clinicians on the science of appropriate documentation to support a coded record.
- Coding Audits: Strivant Health provides experienced, certified professional coders to audit coded records to ensure accuracy and identify areas of improvement in all clinical settings.